[Third-class pharmaceutical products] Mentholatum Hibipro α Finger Crack Repair Ointment 16g
ROHTO 【Functional effect】
Repairs lacerations to fingers and people caused by housework and water work.
Fingertips/palms, frostbite, cracked elbows/knees/heels
Apply an appropriate amount to the affected area several times a day.
In cold temperatures, if the ointment becomes hard and difficult to remove, warm it by hand before use.
100 grams contains
●Vitamin A oil... 0.5 g
●Tocopherol acetate (vitamin E derivative) 2.0 g
● Glycyrrhetinic acid・・・・・・ 0.3g
● Isopropylmethylphenol・・・・・・・・・ 0.1g
● Diphenhydramine・・・・・・ 0.5g as
Additives, Vaseline, Liquid Paraffin, Wax Paraffin,
Palmitic acid contains isopropyl, paraffin, polyethylene,
Microcrystalline Waxes, Dextrin Palmitate, Parabens and BHT
1. People with bleeding blood disorders (hemophilia, thrombocytopenia, purpura, etc.)
2. Those in whom even minor bleeding can have serious consequences (it inhibits blood clotting and may promote bleeding)
3. People with atopic dermatitis (even if the symptoms are mild, they must receive appropriate treatment under the guidance of a doctor)
1. The following persons should consult a doctor or pharmacist before use
People with allergic symptoms caused by drugs, etc., wounds that ooze pus and have severe pain
2. If the following symptoms occur after use, there may be side effects, so please stop using it immediately and consult a doctor with the instructions of the medicine
Skin: Rash/redness, itching, swelling
【Caution for storage】
(1) Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
(2) Keep it out of reach of children.
(3) Do not replace other containers. (leading to abuse or quality change)
(4) Do not use the product after the expiration date (listed on the outer box).
※Japanese products are frequently updated. If you receive a product that does not match the detailed picture, please refer to the actual product you received. In addition, after cross-border long-distance transportation, the outer packaging of the product may appear indentation, micro-damage, seal (if any) detachment, and wear of the date of printing due to scratches and collisions, but usually does not affect the quality of the product.