【Class 2 Ointment】Mentholatum ACNES25 Acne Ointment 16g
[Class 2 medicines] Mentholatum Antibacterial and Anti-Inflammatory Ointment C 16g/piece
【Product Details 】
Features of "Acne 25 Medical Cream c"
W Effective Treatment of Ibuprofen Binor at the Root of Acne: Works well for pink, visibly inflamed, less inflamed acne.
Isopropylmethylphenol: acne-causing bacteria.
It destroys the nests of P. acnes, disinfects them, and inhibits their development
Several times a day, after cleansing the face with soap, apply an appropriate amount to the affected area
【Notes on use】
■Do not use in and around the eyes (if you are not careful, the current symptoms will worsen and side effects are more likely to occur.
1. The following persons, please consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor before use.
(1) Those who are being treated by a doctor (2) Those who have allergic reactions due to drugs, etc. (3) Those who have a wide range of affected areas (4) Those who have moist skin and sores (5) Those who have severe scratches or burns
2. If the following symptoms occur after use, side effects may occur, therefore, stop using it immediately and consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor with this leaflet.
[Related section: Symptoms]
Skin: Rash/redness, itching, irritation (tingling), swelling, dryness (tightness)
3. If symptoms do not improve after 5 to 6 days of use, please stop using and consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor with the instruction manual
【Caution for storage】
(1) After sealing, store it in a cool place with low humidity and no direct sunlight.
(2) Keep out of reach of children (3) Do not replace other containers (causing misuse or quality change)
※Japanese products are frequently updated. If you receive a product that does not match the detailed picture, please refer to the actual product you received. In addition, after cross-border long-distance transportation, the outer packaging of the product may be indented, slightly damaged, the seal (if any) is detached, and the date of printing may be worn due to scratches and collisions, but it usually does not affect the quality of the product.