【Class 3 medicines】 Daiichi Sankyo Oral BB 120 Tablets
◆Product Description ・The maximum content of sustained vitamin B2 and vitamin B6 is included in the approved standard*.
*Approved standard for production and sales as the main drug preparation of vitamin B2B6 ・Once a day, the active ingredient acts from the inside.
・It can be taken from the age of 7.
◆Efficacy ・Relieve the following symptoms: stomatitis, glossitis, angular cheilitis, cheilitis, rough skin, acne, dermatitis, eczema, rash, sore "However, if these symptoms are not seen after about one month of use any improvement, please consult your doctor or pharmacist.”
・Supplementation of vitamin B2B6 in the following cases: During physical fatigue, during pregnancy/nursing, during and after illness
◆Dosage Take it with water or hot water.
・ Over 15 years old: 2 tablets per day ・ 7 to 15 years old: 1 tablet per day ・ Under 7 years old: Do not take.
◆Ingredients This agent is a light red film-coated tablet, and 2 tablets contain the following ingredients.
・Riboflavin butyrate (vitamin B2 butyrate): 20 mg ・pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6): 100 mg ・ascorbic acid (vitamin C): 110 mg
・Jade essence extract (1.4g as API): 107.7mg
・Niacinamide: 30 mg ・Biotin (Vitamin H): 0.05 mg
*Additives: Partially pregelatinized starch, corn starch, hydroxypropyl cellulose, CMC-Ca, magnesium stearate, hypromellose, titanium oxide, talc, yellow iron sesquioxide No. 5
◆Precautions for use ●Consultation
1. If any of the following symptoms occur after taking the medicine, there may be side effects, please stop taking the medicine immediately and consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor.
・Related parts: Skin symptoms: Rash/redness, itching ・Related parts: Gastrointestinal symptoms: Nausea/vomiting, loss of appetite, upset stomach, bloating
2. After taking the medicine, the following symptoms may occur: If symptoms persist or worsen, stop taking the medicine and consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor.
3. If symptoms do not improve after taking the medicine for about 1 month, stop taking the medicine and consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor.
◆Precautions for storage and use (1) Store in a cool and dry place and avoid direct sunlight.
(2) Please keep it out of the reach of children.
(3) Do not replace other containers. (this may lead to abuse or change the quality)
(4) Do not handle with wet hands. When water gets on the tablet, the surface may partially dissolve, resulting in discoloration or uneven color. Also, don't return wet pills to the bottle, as they can affect other pills as well.
(5) The filling is to prevent damage to the tablet during transportation, so please discard it after opening the cap.
(6) There is a desiccant in the bottle, so please do not throw it away until you have finished using the medicine. Also, be careful not to mistake it for it.
(7) Do not use the product after the expiration date indicated.
※Japanese products are frequently updated. If you receive a product that does not match the detailed picture, please refer to the actual product you received. In addition, after cross-border long-distance transportation, the outer packaging of the product may appear indentation, micro-damage, seal (if any) detachment, and the date of printing may be worn due to scratches and collisions, but it usually does not affect the quality of the product.