[Designated second-class pharmaceuticals] Gaiyuan gold granules 12 packs
[Designated Class 2 medical medicine] JS カイゲンゴールド granules 12 packs
Product Information ◆Product Features◆
Kaigen Gold Curry is a pyridine-free granular cold remedy containing herbal extracts that are effective in relieving various cold symptoms such as fever, chills, headache, runny nose and cough.
Relieve cold symptoms (fever, cough, runny nose, stuffy nose, sneezing, sore throat, chills, headache, chills, joint pain, muscle pain)
in 3 packs (4.8g)
Jiryu Extract San-N: 210mg (Dragon 420mg)
Licorice Extract Powder: 140 mg (Licorice 980 mg)
Kikyo dry extract powder: 200mg (Kikyou 1000mg)
Acetaminophen: 774 mg Codeine Phosphate: 12 mg
dl-methylephedrine hydrochloride: 45 mg
Potassium guaiacol sulfonate: 200 mg Chlorpheniramine maleate: 7.5 mg Caffeine Anhydrous: 112.5 mg Sucrose, D-Mannitol, Potato Starch, Povidone, l-Menthol, Clove Oil, Vanillin , magnesium aluminosilicate
Take the following doses 3 times a day, preferably within 30 minutes of a meal.
[Age: 1 dose]
Over 15 years old: 1 pack
11 to under 15 years: 2/3 pack
Ages 7 to under 11: 1/2 pack
3 to under 7 years: 1/3 pack
1 year old to under 3 years old: 1/4 sachet
Under 1 year old: Do not take (1) Please strictly follow the prescribed usage and dosage.
(2) If you want to bring it to children, please take it under the guidance and supervision of parents.
(3) Priority is given to seeing a doctor for children under the age of 12.
◆Storage and Handling Precautions◆
(1) Store in a cool and dry place, avoid direct sunlight.
(2) Please keep it out of the reach of children.
(3) If you use a small packet separately, please fold the mouth of the bag and store it and use it within 2 days.
(4) Do not replace other containers. (This could lead to abuse or altered quality.)
(5) Do not take the product after the expiry date indicated on the outer box.
※Japanese products are frequently updated. If you receive a product that does not match the detailed picture, please refer to the actual product you received. In addition, after cross-border long-distance transportation, the outer packaging of the product may appear indentation, micro-damage, seal (if any) detachment, and the date of printing may be worn due to scratches and collisions, but it usually does not affect the quality of the product.