【Designated Class 2 Drugs】Gaiyuan Gold Cold Capsules 24 Capsules
Relieve cold symptoms (fever, cough, runny nose, stuffy nose, sneezing, sore throat, phlegm, headache, chills, joint pain, muscle pain)
Take the following amount with water or hot water within 30 minutes after a meal.
[Age: 1 dose: number of doses per day]
Adult (over 15 years old): 2 capsules: 3 times
7 to 15 years old: 1 capsule: 3 times
Under 7 years old: do not take
Daily dose (6 capsules)
Paracetamol 770mg Chlorpheniramine Maleate 3.5mg Codeine Dihydrogen Phosphate 16mg
dl-methylephedrine hydrochloride 60mg
Dry Aluminum Hydroxide Gel 270mg
Licorice Extract Powder 96mg (Licorice 672mg)
Dilong Dry Extract 54.5mg (Jiryu 420mg)
Riboflavin 6mg Bipamine 10mg Caffeine Anhydrous 75mg
Additives: calcium silicate, calcium carbonate, cellulose, silicic anhydride, lactose, hydroxypropyl cellulose, sodium carboxymethyl starch, croscarmellose sodium (trans-CMC-Na), polystearic acid stearate Acetate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Gelatin
[Precautions for use]
(1) Please strictly abide by the usage and dosage.
(2) If you take it to children, please take it under the guidance and supervision of parents.
(3) How to take out the capsule Press the convex part of the PTP paper containing the capsule firmly with your fingertips to break the aluminum foil on the back, take it out and take it out.
(If the aluminum foil is swallowed by mistake, it may cause an accident, such as sticking to the mucous membrane of the esophagus.)
[Storage and Handling Precautions]
(1) Store in a cool and dry place, avoid direct sunlight.
(2) Please keep it out of the reach of children.
(3) Do not replace other containers. (This could lead to abuse or altered quality.)
(4) Do not take the product after the expiry date indicated on the outer box.
※Japanese products are frequently updated. If you receive a product that does not match the detailed picture, please refer to the actual product you received. In addition, after cross-border long-distance transportation, the outer packaging of the product may appear indentation, micro-damage, seal (if any) detachment, and the date of printing may be worn due to scratches and collisions, but it usually does not affect the quality of the product.